M1nd-set SA are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We never display survey answers linked
to your personal details. This policy sets out how we deal with personal information we collect from you.
Please read the following carefully.
1. Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in our surveys for research purposes.
- Your personal information, if you agree to leave them at the end of the survey. Please note that we NEVER link your personal information with the responses of your survey in any of the reports, presentation, dashboards or any other form of presentation that we show to our clients or that we make public.
- Details of your visits to our Survey website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, operating system and browser type. This is done only for quality check purposes (i.e. to make sure that surveys were not completed by non-authorized persons, because this could bias the research outputs). The operating system and browser type information help us to display the survey in the most user-friendly way (i.e. adapt it to mobile phone formats).
- Any information necessary for purposes incidental to those listed above
2. Where we store your information
- Our website may be hosted by a third-party provider from time to time who may be situated outside the EEA and who may process personal information on our behalf.
- Our current providers fully respect this policy and all GDPR rules. We have a contract in place to enforce this. A list of our suppliers can be obtained by contacting us (see contact details below).
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. How we use your information
- We always separate your personal information (name and contact details) from your survey replies in two distinct databases. Both databases can be linked with a unique ID number that only us (m1nd-set) and our data-processing partners can access. This ID number or any kind of survey data linked to your personal data is never given to third parties other than suppliers who help us with our research work and with which we have data privacy contracts that guarantees the respect of this policy.
- Your personal information is used
- To recontact you for other research projects (only if you agreed to be recontacted), this may involve looking at previous surveys you have completed in order not to disturb you with product or services you don’t use and not to re-ask questions you have already answered.
- To contact you for quality check purposes (we randomly contact research participants to verify their participation and/ or in case we need to confirm some of your answers)
- To notify you about changes our terms and conditions.
- The answer to your surveys (not linked to your personal data and aggregated with other responses)
- To give research outcomes to our clients in the form of charts, data-tables, reports, dashboards, presentation, video, etc.
- To inform the industry in conferences, press release, information in the social media
- In our newsletters
5. Sharing your information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If m1nd-set SA (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the Company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
6. Accessing your information
- You have the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a “subject access request”. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- and let you have a copy
- Any access request should be made in writing to the address below and may be subject to a fee (not exceeding €10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. How to contact us
Place de l’Ancien Port 4, 1800, Vevey, Switzerland